PRLog (Press Release) - Aug 12, 2011 - Colona, IL 12 Aug 2011: I-80 Equipment, a renowned supplier of fully reconditioned used utility trucks, is now offering great deals on Altec D845-TR- 2 2011 Chrysler 200 Convertible 004 International 4300 Digger Derrick. This 4X2 Derrick Truck has a 7-speed Manual Transmissio goverment technology n and is conveniently priced at $76,500. Equipped with 10,000lb lifting capacity, 2 speed digger and three section boom, this truck is a profitable investment.
Talking about the recent addition to their extensive range of trucks, a marketing manager of I-80 Equipment stated, "This Altec D845-TR- 2004 International 4300 Digger Derrick has been currently added to our inventory. This PTO powered truck is equipped with four hydraulic outriggers, heel winch an android application d air brakes. After examining each and every detail, from its boom and lift protection to chassis and hydraulic system, we are offering this for the price of $76,500."
This medium duty truck uses a DT466 engine and comes with an International chassis and Altec boom. With only 64,456 odometer miles this Diesel engine has a lot of life left. The used trucks offered by I-80 equipment are thoroughly inspected and reconditioned to meet Federal and DOT specifications. With this new addition, the company is expanding the volume and variety of their inventory.
The marketing manager further commented on the variety of trucks offered, "At I-80 Equipment, we provide quality inspected and fully reconditioned used trucks at used-equipment prices. Our extensive online listings include videos, colored images and detailed specifications to better assist you in finding the perfect used truck. We carry trucks from several name brands including Altec, Hi-Ranger, Lift-All, Terex, Versalift, Duralift, MTI, Aerial Lift of Connecticut, and Prentice."
Focusing on the quality of the equipment and emphasizing the one-on-one customer relationships, the company makes sure that their customers are happy and satisfied. The detailed specifications of this 4X2 Derrick Truck can be checked out on the I-80 Equipment website. Apart from their surprisingly economical prices, the company even offers custom fabrication for very specific truck applications.
About I-80 Equipment
Based in Illinois, I-80 Equipment is a renowned company specializing in supplying all kinds of utility trucks. Whether purchasing a digger derrick truck, grapple truck or a bucket truck financing options are also available. For more than 17 years, they have been offering quality inspected and fully recond ni ssan GTR specification itioned used utility trucks with boom make of brands like Lift-All, Versalift and Altec Bucket trucks, boom trucks and digger derricks are all offered at the most competitive prices to ensure customer-satisfaction.
Contact Details
I-80 Equipment Company 120 Walnut Lane Colona, IL 61241 USA Phone: 3099493701 Fax: 3099493760 E-mail: info@i80equipment.com Website: http://i80equipment.com/
Get automobile news and garbage compactor
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar